2013 AWARDS ANNOUNCED (PDF)
There are many outstanding, often unsung, experiential practitioners whose high standards, commitment and contributions have inspired others to dream and to act. AEE Awards recognize individuals and organizations for their contributions to the theory of experiential education and their service to AEE.
As conceived by AEE's Board of Directors, the awards process is driven by AEE members. To nominate someone for this year's award, please use the link at right. Nominatons are accepted until July 1 of the award year.
AEE Awards Committee
Click on the links below for details about AEE Awards:
- The Michael Stratton Practitioner's Award
- Karl Rohnke Creativity Award
- Servant Leader Award
- Organizational Member of the Year Award
- Distinguished Researcher Award
- Nominations Process
- Frequently Asked Questions