Research and Evaluation (R & E)
AEE values research and evaluation as one of the cornerstones of effective programming and advocacy. The organization is committed to helping our member programs to access pertinent research information and to engage in the evaluation of their own programs.
- The AEE Council on Research and Evaluation (CORE)
- Current Research in the field of Experiential Education
- Research and Evaluation in Adventure Programming (REAP)
- The Journal of Experiential Education
- The Symposium on Experiential Education Research (SEER)
- Other Organizational Research and Evaluation efforts
- Research & Evaluation Resources (Grants, Journals, Listservs, etc.)
Getting Research and Evaluation Funded:
They collaborated and worked within associations to become visible, they sold their not-so-unique story to researchers, and then they worked with the researchers to secure grant funding. Read the study and more about how they got it funded ...
Find the resources you need
Participate in an important experiential education research project
Click here for the survey and more information on the study