- Payment by check, money order, ACH transfer, wire transfer, purchase order, PayPal, or credit card is required for all orders. In most cases, payment is required before products or services will be provided.
- AEE is not responsible for payments or fees which are lost or stolen in transit.
- AEE is not responsible for bank fees or penalties.
Forms of Payment
Checks, money orders, and certified funds must be made payable to “Association for Experiential Education” or “AEE” and drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars.
- Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- PayPal is also an acceptable form of payment.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Fees and prices are exclusive of tariffs, duties, or taxes imposed or levied by a government or governmental agency. Some orders may be subject to state and/or local sales/use tax. AEE reserves the right to correct tax rates and/or collect the sales/use tax required by law.
Purchase orders (P.O.) are accepted if this is the only means of paying for an order from businesses, educational institutions, and other organizations, provided the following conditions are met:
- A copy of the actual P.O. is provided to AEE via email.
- Payment terms are Due on Receipt of invoice (immediately), not net 30. In most cases, payment is required before products or services will be provided.
- Billing and shipping (if applicable) addresses are clearly stated.
- Billing contact name, email, and phone number are clearly stated.
- O. is signed by an authorized purchasing agent.
- Conference Registrations: A registration form must be submitted with P.O. Multiple registrations may be included on one P.O.; however, a separate registration form must be completed for each conference attendee. If emailing a conference PO, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase Orders are considered contracts for payment. Your account with AEE must currently be in good standing and have previous acceptable payment history (no balances due older than 30 days, no bad debt or write-offs, not in bankruptcy status).
There will be a $25.00 fee for returned checks. Once the bank notifies AEE of a returned check, the issuer of the check is notified by email. AEE reserves the right to refuse to accept checks from persons who have previously written returned checks.
Returns & Refunds
- Returns must be pre-approved before shipment back to AEE. Please email email@example.com. Damaged or clearance books are not returnable.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
We know that things come up and will try to accommodate any changes but, we reserve the right to follow the below policies:
- All conference participant refund requests must be made in writing via email to AEE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your registration 30 days prior to the start of the event, AEE will retain 10% of the total registration fee.
- 25% of the registration fee will be retained for all cancellations 31 to 15 days prior to the event.
- If a refund is requested within 14 days of the event, no refund will be given.
- Registration fees are not transferrable to future years.
- There are no refunds if you do not attend the event.
- AEE reserves the right to change the conference schedule and program offerings prior to and/or during the conference.
- If you join as a member after filling out this form, you will not receive the member discount on registration and are not eligible for a refund of the difference.
Treatment of Consumers Policy
With respect to interactions with consumers, or those applying to be consumers, the ED shall not cause or allow conditions, procedures, or decisions, which are unsafe, undignified, unjust or unnecessarily intrusive.
- Use application forms or procedures that elicit information for which there is no clear necessity.
- Fail to operate facilities with appropriate accessibility.
- Fail to establish with consumers a clear understanding of what may be expected from the product or service offered.
- Fail to inform consumers of their rights, or to provide a way to be heard for persons who believe they have not been accorded a reasonable interpretation of their protection under this policy.
- Fail to gather informal and formal feedback from consumers regarding services offered, e.g., staff/consumer relationships, conference, organization performance, member benefits, etc.