2021 AEE Virtual International Conference
AEE’s 49th Annual International Conference - November 11-14, 2021
About the Conference
See the conference brochure here (the conference brochure contains more information about the conference programming, agenda, workshops, and more!)
From November 11-14, AEE’s 49th Annual International Conference will convene attendees to promote, definine, develop, and apply theories and practices of Experiential Education. Our Conference is intentionally designed to create a collaborative environment where you can grow your career, discover valuable new strategies to integrate into your work, and develop lasting personal and professional relationships.
Join hundreds of Experiential Educators from around the world for four days of engaging workshops, meaningful networking, and informative presentations...all from the safety and comfort of your own home!
What sets the AEE Conference apart?
With endless virtual event opportunities, why invest in the AEE Conference? We empower our attendees with opportunities for collaboration. This isn't another Zoom webinar, it's not a time to sit through a presentation and silently spectate. Our virtual conferences are facilitated to encourage participation, sharing, and connection. Oh, and did we mention we have tons of fun?
- Connect with leaders and innovators in our industry - authors, researchers, professors, and organizational founders. We are intentionally designing abundant virtual spaces for informal networking, providing opportunities to meet, chat, and make meaningful connections.
- Boost your informed facilitation by learning how Experiential Ed is taught, shared, and studied from practitioners from all over the world.
- Be exposed to all areas of Experiential Ed, kick-start your network, and see the full scope of what is possible with a future in Experiential Ed.
- Learn from trailblazers of a wide array of Experiential practices, standards, and initiatives.
- Explore how others are adapting and navigating their work and programs during challenging times.
- Increase your professional network by collaborating with trainers in the many facets of facilitation and practice during our robust workshop offerings.
- Leave feeling refreshed and re-energized. Our virtual conference programming will leave you with the momentum and inspiration to take on your next goal.
Your ticket grants you access to 70+ live/recorded workshops focused on Covid-19, Outdoor & Adventure Ed, K-12 Ed, Higher Ed, Therapeutic Adventure, Experience Based Training & Development, Social Justice, & more. Plus, you'll get access to plenty of other events, sessions, keynotes, and networking opportunities.
Live Workshops and events will be recorded and uploaded into the On-Demand Education Library a few days after the live event for on-demand viewing. As an attendee, you'll receive 24/7 access to the library of recorded events until 2022!
Follow Us For Updates! #AEE49