The Asia-Pacific Region (APAC)
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Region is the part of the world near the western Pacific Ocean. The Asia-Pacific region varies in area depending on context, but it generally includes East Asia, Oceania, the Russian Far East, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Region Strives To:
CONNECT with other passionate APAC Council members
ENGAGE with educators and practitioners to elevate Experiential Education
EXPAND the reach of Experiential Education by helping to plan gatherings and events in the area
IMPACT communities through regionally-focused initiatives
Thank you for joining us at the inaugural 2023 Asia-Pacific Region Conference
June 13-15, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
The Association for Experiential Education (AEE) Asia Pacific Regional (in collaboration with SUSS) brings you the inaugural APAC Regional Conference that aims to:
- recognise the good practices of educators, practitioners and students in experiential education
- explore ideas and enactment of sustainability and inclusivity in experiential education
- celebrate partnerships and expand reach through networking and collaboration
- celebrate the leadership of APAC council in AEE
If you have questions for the Regional Council or would like to get involved, please email APACregion@aee.org
Roles of the Regional Council:
- provide continuity and leadership for the Region.
- act as the decision making body for the Region; accepting both authority and responsibility for decisions, actions and activities.
- maintain communication with AEE staff, members of the Conference Committee, and other AEE leadership bodies including other Regional Councils.
- maintain intra-communication with Regional members to provide membership services and to promote the organizations ends, mission, and vision within the region.
- actively support AEE’s values, mission, vision and operational goals.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is the part of the world near the western Pacific Ocean. The Asia-Pacific region varies in area depending on context, but it generally includes East Asia, Oceania, the Russian Far East, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.