Volunteers for the 2023 International Conference
Looking to save on Conference registration costs? Want to meet other volunteers and connect directly with presenters? Love having fun and learning along the way?!
As a conference volunteer, you'll expand your network, share your skills, gain experience, make incredible friendships, and have an impact in the field of Experiential Education. Plus, all Conference volunteers receive a discount on registration costs!
Service Crew Members volunteer on-site or online, and help with everything from:
- Staffing the registration/check-in desk
- Setting up snack tables and break rooms
- Helping to post signage
- Ushering attendees to and from events, welcoming attendees into keynotes
- Coordinating set-up in the exhibit hall
- Assisting virtual presenters with Zoom
To be on Service Crew:
1) Complete the Service Crew application
2) You'll be notified of your acceptance as a Service Crew member
3) You'll be emailed a discount code to register for the conference (with discount code - $25 off + Early Bird pricing).
**DO NOT REGISTER PRIOR TO BEING ACCEPTED / RECEIVING THE DISCOUNT CODE. If you register before being accepted and receiving the discount code, you will not be refunded for the difference.
Early application completion is encouraged with positions available until filled. Service Crew members generally work between 5 and 24 hours during and/or before the conference and must attend one of the Service Crew Orientations.
If you have any questions, contact Callie Auman at firstname.lastname@example.org.