Workshops & Speaker's Information
Share Your Knowledge & Have an Impact
Workshops provide a time to present our collective resources and knowledge to elevate and advocate for Experiential Education. The value of sharing what you know through a workshop or professional development intensive can have a far-reaching impact.
Because of the collaborative nature of our field, presenters find that through the process of sharing their expertise they gain new insights themselves. Being a presenter is also an excellent way to build your professional résumé and speaker profile.
While every annual conference is filled with keynotes, plenary sessions, and other events and activities, workshops are the foundation and the fulcrum from which attendees and presenters alike are able to rejuvenate and sustain momentum in this great work.
We will be seeking workshops from a wide variety of topics such as: Outdoor and Adventure Education, Therapeutic Adventure, Classroom Education, Higher Education, Experience-Based Training and Development, Risk Management / Safety & more!
Call for proposals opens March 2024
For Workshop and Pre-Conference questions, please contact the AEE Workshop team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AEE Logos
- AEE will offer webinars to accepted presenters on trauma-informed facilitation as well as best practices for making presentations accessible. These resources will be available (live and recorded) before the conference.
- Please remember to bring your own laptops AND dongle adapters!
Cell service varies by carrier. Cell service can be limited depending on your location on property. Please note you are in a mountain area and cell service can be limited throughout the geographical region.
- Signs may not be taped, pinned or affixed to any YMCA property
- Printer information coming soon
- Flip charts & projectors information coming soon