Support the Movement!
Thank you for your support of AEE and this Experiential community.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, AEE can use your help. Make a contribution today to support these important initiatives. Together, we can have an even greater impact upon our field and in society. How?
- Training and professional development for emerging educators and practitioners
- Research on outcomes and effectiveness of experiential education in critical areas
- Promotion of the value and impact of experiential education to public audiences and stakeholders
- Free community resources
- Accessible and educational virtual and in-person events
Help us to engage this diverse experiential community by making a donation today.
There are More Ways to Support the Movement!
- Join AEE and become part of a dynamic network of individuals who believe that the core of learning is greatly enhanced by experiential practices. (Plus, you'll get access to tons of amazing member benefits!)
- Host a playdate/workshop/training or provide a product/service and donate a percent of your proceeds to AEE (contact us!)
- Explore ways to partner and advertise with us!
Why Support The Movement?
Marin Burton’s story
I am choosing to financially support AEE because it is where I grew up professionally. I went to my first regional conference while I was an undergraduate student. I went to my first international conference when I graduated college and was looking for a professional community… and a job. I lead my first professional conference workshop at AEE and then about one a year since then. I got my first real volunteer experience as a member and then co-chair of the southeast regional council. I was on the council of regional chairs and then served on the board. I grew up here. While I wasn’t in the financial position to give to a significant level during most of those growing up years, I still gave what I could. I’m in a different financial position now and am excited to have the privilege to give back to the organization that served as the incubator for my professional growth.
I’m sure like many or most of you, AEE has also been a family for me. In addition to the professional connections I made, I’ve also made friendships I will cherish forever. Please join me in investing in AEE. I will match your donation for up to $10,000. Give back like me, or pay it forward, or give for the first time – AEE needs our investment in sustaining this organization that has given us so much. I support the movement!